At TAB we create awesome products that make the world better for billions of people. We collaborate with organisations in a broad range of industries, some large and complex, others fast and lean. All of them leverage software to delight and support their customers.
We are looking for a Tech Talent Partner who will work with our iOS, Android, Web and Testing teams to build and deliver compelling and inventive attraction strategies that reflect our company personality. They will ensure TAB is recognised as a market leader and top talent is recruited to support the continuous growth of the business and to help us build great products.
- Leading the talent acquisition activity for the Engineering department globally.
- Growing and nurturing Engineering teams alongside our Technical Leads to make them great.
- Driving a direct recruitment strategy to enable TAB to scale and grow fast.
- Representing TAB externally to raise our profile and delivering a positive candidate experience..
- Qualifying and pitching the role to suitable candidates to interview through our hiring process.
- Forging strong bonds with Hiring Managers and all TABbers to help work through requirements and source talent accordingly.
- Providing training on recruiting and interviewing and sharing recruitment good practice.
- Analysing recruitment data to facilitate Hiring Managers to devise hiring strategies and decisions.
- Constantly re-evaluating and reviewing hiring process to ensure highest quality experience.
Our ideal candidate looks something like this…
You must have:
- A dedicated tech advocate with a strong interest in the industry.
- Prior experience of managing the end-to-end recruitment process, from direct sourcing through to role offering.
- Proven track record of successful direct sourcing and closing engineering candidates, including negotiating compensation packages.
- A strong understanding of utilising a range of sourcing methodologies to identify and attract top Tech talent.
- A high level of desire to take on initiatives by partnering with other communities here at TAB to help them solve recruitment issues.
- Personal commitment to delivering excellent stakeholder consultative skills.
- Experience of working collaboratively in a cross-functional environment.
It's nice (but not essential) if you have some of these:
- In-house experience is highly desirable, candidates with solely agency experience will be considered.
- An understanding of various Testing methodologies, Test Driven Development, Business Driven Development, Risk Based Testing, Exploratory Testing and why they are useful.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
Interviews & Process:
Our interview process consists of an initial phone interview. If successful, we would then invite you to meet with us face to face, where you will demonstrate your thinking ability as well as your skills and experiences. If The App Business sounds like the sort of unique challenge that matches your ambitions, please apply!