At TAB we create awesome products that make the world better for billions of people. We collaborate with organisations in a broad range of industries, some large and complex, others fast and lean. All of them leverage software to delight and support their customers.
Your role as an Agile Delivery Lead will be to give the team the best possible opportunity to succeed in varied and often challenging environments. You have experience of enabling delivery using different approaches, tools and methodologies and will pragmatically apply them as required.
You drive continuous improvement and influence behaviour, while coaching and enabling teams and clients. You are a natural servant leader, and a role model and not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty.
You have high emotional intelligence and the humility to put the needs of the team and the client before your own. You will coach your team and client from an embedded position within the project team doing whatever it takes to make the client and product successful.
You will have:
- Significant experience delivering great products working in Agile teams
- A demonstrable track record of passion for continuous improvement
- A toolbox of methodologies and experience to draw from, including Scrum, Kanban and Lean
- An adaptable and pragmatic approach
- Strong data capturing and data analysis skills
- A curious mind - continuously asking ‘why’
- An appreciation of ‘what better looks like’ and the will to make it happen
- Exceptional communication skills
- A steadfast focus on driving change and enabling others
- Self-awareness with a high EI
- Commercial awareness - contract commitment
- Experience of working in large organisations
- Ability to communicate effectively within large organisations
Nice to have:
- Actively involved in the Agile community
- Worked in an agency environment
- Previous experience as a PO, Dev, Tester or continuous improvement role within manufacturing
- Bachelor degree in relevant subject
- Six Sigma green or black belt
Our interview process consists of a Skype interview. If successful, we will invite you to meet with us face to face, where you will demonstrate your thinking ability as well as your skills and experiences. So if TAB sounds like the sort of unique challenge that matches your ambitions, we'd love to hear from you.
As part of the application, there will be 3 pre-screening questions that we will require you to answer on the second page of the application. Please bear in mind when completing the application:
- Why would you like to work at TAB? (250 words)
- Describe a difficult customer you’ve had to deal with and how you overcame these challenges (250 words)
- What is the future of Agile in technology organisations? (250 words)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.